Parameter "runtime_hours"

I had a question for one of my previous topics. I created a resource with agent plans. As Allan said, you need to choose any non-free plan to keep agents active. I did this, but they still turned off, but only after 24 hours, and not after 8. Having gone into the resource settings, I noticed the parameter runtime_hours, the value of which is 24.

The question is: how can I remove this limit? Do you need to remove a parameter or give it some special value?

This is how it was suppose to work.
I fear i might have made a mistake somewhere, since everyone keeps asking (?).

• openflow with multi_tenant not set or set to false
    • if no agent resource is found, no agents are turned off.
    • if the agent resource has been added, agents with the free plan, will be turned off after 8 hours, all others will not.
  • openflow with multi_tenant set to true
    • if no agent resource is found, all agents are turned off after 8 hours.
    • if the agent resource has been added, agents with the free plan, will be turned off after 8 hours, all others will not.

It seems some people are experiencing agents are getting turned off, even when multi_tenant has not been turned on, but I’m really not sure about that ?
Either way, it’s always easier to tell people to simply add the resource and assign a non free plan.

i just re-read your post.
Did I understand your question as, if you remove runtime_hours if that then disable the “turn off agents” thing ?
Not, not right now, then it defaults to 8 hours, but i guess that would make sense to make it work that way instead …

As I expected, by deleting the resource and returning all agents to the free plan, the problem was resolved - even after 24 hours, my agents remained active. I think this happened because I do not have the multi-tenancy feature enabled (my OpenFlow is deployed locally).

But in any case, I think it’s worth looking at the correctness of this functionality, because it works a little differently than you describe

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

The system was really broken.
I will push an update that streamlines it, and makes it easier to understand

1 Like