Specify two images in the "Get Element"

I know it’s possible to find and image on the screen with timeout. Is it possible to this for two images? (Get element finishes after one of the two images appears on the screen).

For example when I click on a submit button there’s two outcome (Success, Error) and I want to select each of them when one of them appears.

In this case, it’s a shame Get Element does not support idle, then we could use the “pick” activity, with two Get Element’s.

My best bet would be to create a loop, with 2 get elements, a low timeout ( like 10ms ) and set “minimum items” to 0.
Save the results from each using the “elements” property and then add an “if” statement that checks if anyone of them is above 0, then use break to stop the loop. under the if, add a delay of 1 second or something, and then use an counter variable on the loop, to only loop X amount of times ( as the timeout )

Something like this:
FindOneOf.json (30.9 KB)

Thank you. Is it possible to create custom activity and put this logic inside it and then reuse it (while being able to change images and timeout amount)? (What is the easy way to create reusable custom activity or sub-flows?)

Not as something in the toolbox.
But you can put it, into a separate workflow with arguments and call it using Invoke OpenRPA ?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.