Pandas in python11 is completed but the import fails

Hello handsome guy, my python version has been updated to 11. I want to import the pandas module. I installed it successfully, but I did get an error when importing.
openRpa – version:1.4.55
python --version: python-3.11.0-embed-amd64

the primary reason for adding python was to allow using python syntax as a function, not as a run time for running any python scripts and module.
But the forum here has shown many people can get almost anything to work inside it, so that is nice.
But if you want full control over the runtime environment ( like controlling the python version ) i would highly suggest you look into using agents.

First of all, thank you handsome guy for taking the time to reply to me despite your busy schedule.In response to the above problem, I found a solution. Python cannot load the aggregation DLL file when trying to import the module of the pandas library. This is because pandas is a C extension module that requires some specific DLL files to run, and these files may not be found in the current system environment.
solution
One possible solution to this problem is to install or update Microsoft’s Visual C++ Redistributable. This is a package that contains some runtime components required to run applications developed using Visual Studio.

You can download and install the latest Visual C++ Redistributable by visiting Microsoft’s official website. At the time of writing (February 2024), it can be accessed via the following link:

1 Like

Hi, I’m glad you found a solution. And thank you for sharing it with the rest of the community.

It’s my pleasure,handsome man

Recently I have been compiling a document on component exploration of OpenRpa, as well as some insights. After I complete the compilation, I will share it with the community. Although it is in Chinese, I think it should be possible for developers to use translation software to read it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.