OpenRPA.RDService not working in SYSTEM service

Hello,

I am attempting to set up an HD Robot, and I have been following the steps outlined in the YouTube video of Allan. Unfortunately, the system service is not working properly and I have to be logged-in and manually start an RDService for it to run.

I am using the Local Administrator account instead of the AD Admintrator account in the server.

I would be grateful for any advice you may have on resolving this issue.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
RT

the JWT token gets encrypted using the user’s entropy.
So if you run the service in a console, you NEED to run openrpa.rdservice -auth to re-seed the token into settings.json or the windows service cannot read the token.

1 Like

Hello Allan,

Thank you for promptly responding to my query.

I have conducted further investigations and I have discovered that the windows service is unable to read the token. I have checked the log and the settings.json on the program files.

[20:27:40.143][Error] OpenRPA.Interfaces.SocketException: Failed registering watch, id is null
   at OpenRPA.Net.WebSocketClient.<Watch>d__94.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()
   at OpenRPA.RDService.Program.<WebSocketClient_OnOpen>d__19.MoveNext()

At this time, I would like to share with you my discoveries and the resulting error.
Please let me know if you have any insight which could help me to resolve this issue.

I highly value your input and thank you once again.

Best Regards,
RT

It looks like openflow does not think your mongod is running in a replicaset ?
If you go to https://your-openflow/config does supports_watch say true or false ?
if false, can you please validate you are using a replicaset for mongodb ?

1 Like

It worked! Thank you very much.
I’ve modified my docker-compose file according to your advice the replicaset and the supports_watch.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.