Item.Attributes fails while iteration elements

Hi skadefro, I hope this message finds you well. It has been a while since we last spoke, and I wanted to reach out to you again for assistance with a problem I am experiencing with the “item.attributes” function. Specifically, I am encountering an error message that says “# The given key was not present in the dictionary.” This error seems to be caused by the fact that the “item.attributes” function has more than one element.

Any help or guidance you can provide to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.stradivarius.com/tr/en/knit-dress-with-buttons-l01609834?style=1&colorId=039

Also couldn’t upload the workflow here, so I uploaded it to my drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zw5Bqf4X6sSj02p9D9awgl27ukYMHTFV/view?usp=sharing

An update regarding the issue I was experiencing with the “item.attributes” function. After restarting my browser, the issue seems to have resolved itself, and the function is now working as expected.

I thought it would be useful to bring this to your attention in case this issue occurs with other users in the future. It may be worth investigating why this issue occurs on Chrome browser and whether there are any steps that can be taken to prevent it from happening.

Thank you again.

Hey. Been a while, glad to hear from you.
Thank you, I will have a look and see if I can reproduce it or guess what might give issues.
You might also be interested to know, it’s now much easier to run puppeteer inside openflow using agents ( I have a feeling you could easily rewrite many of your flows to pure nodejs/puppeteer. But it will most likely require you to also start using wokitems, not sure if you ever gave that a try )

It’s great to hear from you too! I’m glad that you’re willing to look into the issue and see if you can reproduce it. I appreciate your help with this.

Thank you for letting me know about the new development with running Puppeteer inside openflow using agents. It sounds interesting and I’ll definitely look into it. I haven’t used wokitems before, but I’m open to trying it out if it can help simplify my workflows.

you can read about workitems here.
You can see how to use workitems with agents here.
You can see the example code for a Puppeteer agent here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.