Filter table and download files

Hi @Allan_Zimmermann

I’m currently working on building a process in OpenRPA, and I’ve hit a bit of a roadblock. I’m hoping wit your experience can help or give me some ideias on how implement a particular step.

Here’s a brief overview of what I’m trying to do: I want to automate process by looping through every row in a html table and download some Excel files. But before downloading the file I have to verify row by row if the title (column “Título”) begins with “RELATÓRIO MANUTENÇÃO”, status (column “Estado”) is “ativo” and if it have one more evaluations (column “Avaliação”), if all the criteria match I have to click on the image with an Excel “icon”.

If anyone has experience with this particular task and can offer some guidance, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Hey
I’m not sure what you road block is ?
You can either use Get Element and nested Get Element’s to grab each cell and then check the condition you want … or you could grab the entire table as a datatable and validete there
If you are very harccore, you can modify get table to also grab the link, but else you could simply “match” on row number when you then loop over the table again ( so i guess maybe it’s easier to simply use Get element and nested get elements for everything )

Thank you for your suggestions @Allan_Zimmermann

Sorry for the confusion earlier. I realize now that “roadblock” :sweat_smile: might not have been the best way to describe the challenge I’m facing… It’s more of a difficulty in implemention.
About the nested Get Elements approach you mentioned, I was trying that before but have some trouble getting it to work properly, it’s not detecting some table elements: # Failed locating 1 item(s).

Do you have something (demo or video) about “get table” ou “nested Get Elements” I can follow?

Thanks again for your help and understanding!

Here is a video you look into:

1 Like

Thank you @Sandy_Mehta… I will definitely take a look at it.

That video was new to me. I love it, super clear and precise :hugs::+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.