Could not load file or assembly XXXXX or one of its dependencies

HI,I am a Chinese user
I got this error when trying to print item.message
The output throws this error message

translate to english version is " Could not load file or assembly ‘OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper, Version=1.0.17.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies."

is there any way to fix it?

By the way, I want to print item.message because I want to know the effect of frame value

Can you provide a little more information on how to preduce this error including what version of openrpa you are using, and any nuget packages you may have installed ?

My version is 1.4.51

I’m not sure how to check nuget packages I have installed?
Is in this path?
the path I found this files

hey
Thank you, but what i meant is, have you installed any packages in openrpa ? ( using the package manager )

Also, can you show code where you are getting this error ?

Thank you for your help

I’m sorry I misunderstood what you mean.
In my package manager it’s empty now.

Also, I don’t know how to install the package in the package manager.
I try to input some text in the input box but it respond nothing.

I use get element and try to print item.message.
It got error on print item.message step.
This is error message I got and I translate it to english.

需要組件 ‘OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper, Version=1.0.17.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ (包含基底類別 ‘OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper.PipeMessage’) 的參考。請加入一個參考至您的專案。

Could not load file or assembly ‘OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper, Version=1.0.17.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies.

You are not suppose to try and read that message. That is only used to parse message between chrome native msssaging and the robot.
But you can add

xmlns:npw="clr-namespace:OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper;assembly=OpenRPA.NamedPipeWrapper"

to the <Activity tag ( at line 2 for instace ) to make it work
Go to open project → click edit xaml

1 Like

It’s work.I really appreciate :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.