Can we create a chatbot using OpenRPA?

I want to create a sample use case which is “Create a chatbot using OpenRPA” for demo purpose to client. So can we create a chatbot using OpenRPA?

Technically, it would be possible to create a simple Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution using OpenRPA’s Invoke Code feature in Python. You could use Invoke Form to prompt the user for input and show answers. However, it may be more feasible to use Node-RED or agents to run the NLP workloads and OpenFlow forms for interaction. If the NLP dialog requires an action, you can send it to the robot.

Currently, I am working on a solution for a client where we are running agents with numpy, spacy, and other tools to predict data as it arrives in OpenFlow. We also set up different agents with more specialized models for extracting data. It’s a lifesaver to be able to write real code and run it in agents instead of cramming it all into a small PyFunction in Node-RED or the Invoke Code dialog in OpenRPA.

1 Like

Thank you so much sir !

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request if you could make a video tutorial on creating a chatbot using OpenRPA. I am particularly interested in learning about the process of designing and implementing a chatbot using this platform, and I believe your expertise and experience would be invaluable in helping me achieve this.

As an avid follower of your work, I have always admired your ability to simplify complex concepts and make them accessible to a wider audience. I am confident that your instructional video on creating a chatbot using OpenRPA would be no exception.

If it is possible, could you also cover topics such as how to train the chatbot to recognize user inputs and respond accordingly, and how to integrate it with various messaging platforms?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

What chatbot framework do you have in mind ? Is ChatGPT ok ?
What is the use case ? As I already pointed out, I am looking for an use case where communicating with a chatbot via OpenRPA’s user interface makes sense, instead of using openflow forms ?
Lastly, education on how to train ai models and/or chat bot’s is not part of the core platform offered by OpenIAP so is not something I will offer on discourse.

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inform you that I am interested in creating a chatbot using OpenRPA. Specifically, I would like to create a chatbot that can help employees reset their passwords in a large organization, as well as one that can answer healthcare-related questions so customers get easy to take the helthcare policies. and third one is provide news on weather by city name. This use cases i have in my mind to create a chatbot using openRPA.

I have seen some examples being solved using UiPath, but I am eager to use OpenRPA for this project. I would greatly appreciate your expertise and help in creating these chatbots, and perhaps even exploring new use cases for OpenRPA.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.