Agent can not found DotNet package

Hello,

I have published one DotNet packages to OpenFlow from VS. When I open Agents->Packages I can see this package but when I add New Agent with setting Image: Agent or DotNet 6 I can not select my DotNet package.
Screenshot_4
Screenshot_5
What I am doing wrong? Can you help me?
Thanks

it’s a little embarrassing, but i have not been updating the docker agent for dotnet in a long time, so it’s still a little bid “odd”

the default agent, as you are using only support nodejs and python ( at you can see on the screenshot as well ), there are two images more, one for powershell and one for dotnet … and the last one is really old. For that, you need to set an environment variable called package_id that correlates with the id of ia package, it does not support multiple packages like the others do.

The good news is, I am currently working on a re-write of the SDK’s for all languages to make sure they are all the same across all platforms, and when that is done, the dotnet image will also be updated to allow multiple packages

PS: using the assessment or nodeagent remotely still works fine with multiple dotnet packages, it’s only the docker images that is “outdated”

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Allan_Zimmermann

1 Like

Hey, I need to add more context.
The image for dotnet is openiap/dotnetagent
… and you need to set packageid all lowercase as an environment variable (you can set it on the agent page when adding the agent).
Make sure the user you run the agent as also has access to the package.

Again, I’m sorry this is such a hassle. Hopefully, I will have something that works just as smoothly as with all the other languages very soon.

1 Like

thanks so much @Allan_Zimmermann

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.