Reinstalling packages after auto-uninstall

I installed the “Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel” package from the Package Installer of OpenRPA.
It works fine after installation, but after closing the application and lauching OpenRPA again later, this is the error code that I get:

error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Interop’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Microsoft.Office’ (are you missing an assembly reference?

I have to reinstall the package from the Package Installer every time I launch the application after closing it down. After reinstallation it works with no errors. But this isn’t feasible as I can’t manually go and reinstall packages like this.

you cannot do that, it’s already added when you have openrpa.office installed, so most like there are binding conflicts.

Thanks for the reply, Allan.

Any suggestion on how I can resolve the issue?

When I had first used the Interop functions, without using the Package Installer, it gave me the same error, so if already the openrpa.office package was installed during installation, that error shouldn’t have been there - if I had to guess.

It seems openrpa.office was installed during installation:

This is how I’m using Interop.

Once “clean” (dlls removed from the subfolder in mydocuments/openrpa) check imports in the xaml, clean up if needed, the re-add under imports

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.