I have noticed some strange behaviour that I wanted to ask about.
When I open up OpenRPA initially and run my workflow it will execute fine but if I was to use the recorder or any new get element selector at any point, my workflow will no longer run.
After investigating I noticed that the UI elements being detected on start up were not the same after a selector or recorder has been used.
In my instance I noticed that the control type of my selector on the last tree was a “ListItem” upon opening OpenRPA and once a selector or recorder has been used it becomes a “DataItem”.
It’s probably worth mentioning that the class of the tree above this is an “MDIFrame”.
If there is a way to avoid this inconsistency that i’m missing please let me know.