Graphics elements get - unsuccessful

Hi Allan,

I tried to recognise “blue box” search trigger in the “open file” window as an Image but with no success this time.
Element is not recognised at all and “highlight” pointed to… the activity itself.

obraz

Kind regards,
Andy

If processname is blank, you need to run openrpa minimized.

Hi Allan,

The “minimized” is a default behaviour of the Designer. “Blue square” is the only one on the screen and not found.

Writing about “highlight” check, I mentioned use a button inside Designer. It is hard to do on the minimized form…

Can be openRPA window excluded from image search and recognition?

Kind regards,
Andy

image recognition means taking a picture of the screen. There is no “take a screenshot but leave out this and this window” ( but there is an option to add mouse cursor )
OpenRPA either takes a screenshot of each window potion for a process or the entire desktop, and then searches in that. So if something is visible on the screen ( or over a window ) that will be searched too

Hi Allan,

I understand “image recognition” the same way…

I prepared separated one-activity workflow, use image.get_element and checked the functioning…
Now it works, even when use “highlight” from the Designer and both “arrows” are on the screen.
Then made the copy in the real workflow.

Still do not know, what went wrong…

This is strange, that elements recognized as separate in the win7 are “not seen” by win.get_element in win10 (screen).

Kind regards,
Andy

obraz

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.