Error after rename the workflow

Hi,

I’m getting an error after renaming the workflow, which forces me to recreate the workflow from scratch since I cannot copy and paste activity with item variable related (get elements activities).

For example, I create a workflow with few activities, test it, it works well, when I rename through the ‘Open Project’ tab, and I try to execute again, it gives the following error:

"‘DynamicActivity’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “item”.
Se esperaba un identificador.

‘DynamicActivity’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “item.Value”.
Se esperaba un identificador.

‘DynamicActivity’: The private implementation of activity ‘1: DynamicActivity’ has the following validation error: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “in_ProjectCode”…

It gives me the feeling of a corrupt file and that I don’t know how to recover. I apreciate if you can help me with this in order to do not lose the previous work.

Thanks!

Try and keep the workflow name to alpha numeric characters.
The workflow name is also used for class name in the workflow, that means the name MUST be a valid class name in C# ( yes, stupid, i should change that at some point )

Hi Allan,

The name I used is “2.Filter by Project Code”, but…

I created again the workflow with other name, and tested activity by activity and I realized that when:
I deleted the default value of the argument and it started to works well again

Oh, interesting … Thank you, I will have a look and see what that might be ( can you share what the name and value of the argument was ? )

name: in_ProjectCode
type: String
default value “P45/13883”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.